Open Door Technology is pleased to announce the approval of version 3.0 of ODT Rentals 365, an equipment rental app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This latest version represents the ninth approved version of the app since it was first released in late 2017 in conjunction with the initial availability of Business Central to the general public.
Version 3.0 includes a number of important and useful updates and a few fixes
- ODT Rentals 365 will now operate seamlessly across multiple time zones within one company.
- Customer rental discounts can now be tracked at the customer level by rental type and defaulted to rental documents.
- Warehouse and yard users can now manage shipments and returns without having to access rental contracts.
- Internal comments and document links are now available on rental quotes and contracts.
- Name and Description fields have increased in size to match the April 2019 release of Business Central.
ODT Rentals 365 version 3.0 is currently for the North American market but will be released shortly for additional international markets in our ODT Rentals 365 RoW (Rest of World) app, prior versions of which are already available on Microsoft AppSource.
Please note: If you require equipment service, version 2.0 of our ODT Service 365 app on AppSource now includes Planned Maintenance.
To learn more about how ODT Rentals can benefit your business, please contact us.
*Did you hear? ODT Service 365 with planned maintenance capability delivers a simple to use service module for Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials and is now available on Microsoft’s AppSource. Get all the details in our previous blog here.